About Compliance Marketing Group
Compliance Marketing Group was founded with a simple mission, to deliver excellence in marketing for security and compliance vendors. Our focus on compliance and security marketing reflects our view that technology firms operating in the security and compliance markets have a particular need for marketing resources with deep domain expertise, and the ability to effectively communicate to target markets. Unlike most consulting firms, we can assist with not only analysis and marketing strategy, but also implementation. And unlike most marketing services firms, we actually understand your technology, and the markets you are addressing. Some quick facts about our capabilities:
- Our consultants average 20 years in the Information Security marketplace
- We have deep operational experience in marketing, sales, and business development for security and compliance products and services
- We are domain experts in compliance regulations (HIPAA, GLBA, PCI, SOX, and FISMA), user authentication, smart cards, biometrics, secure network design, and all perimeter security technologies (firewalls, IDS/IPS)
- We understand IT security and compliance from the end user perspective. Some of our consultants have performed risk assessments, and have done compliance gap analysis work for large IT organizations.
- Our consultants have an average of two technical security certifications each, including multiple CISSP's, GCFW, and GSEC certifications
- We have deep experience in marketing to verticals, including financials, healthcare organizations, and retail
- We have an exceptional ability to understand what is unique about your security product or service, and to communicate your value proposition to technical and business decision makers
Past clients of Compliance Marketing Group include many successful firms in the security and compliance markets, including SANS Institute, Level 3, Seagate, Enterprise Management Associates, and Vormetric.